Catherine Kaputa cut her teeth in branding and advertising in three of the most demanding and innovative environments: Madison Avenue, Wall Street and a top five business school.
Now, Catherine shares those experiences with others. Catherine Kaputa is known for her compelling content and entertaining style, using storytelling, branding insight and humor in a keynote or workshop program tailored for each audience.
Catherine’s trademark keynote talks and workshops are:
- Personal Branding: In Person and Online
- Women’s Leadership: Creating More Female Leaders
- Graduate to a Great Career: For Students and, Grads and Young Professionals
- Social Selling, Brand Ambassadors and Virtual Branding
- Branding a Product or Business
Her talks and workshops are appropriate for:
- Company-wide meetings
- Trade show or association meetings
- Department or affinity-group meetings
- Entrepreneur and business groups
- Sales meetings and incentive trip meetings
- Women’s Groups orientation
- Brand Ambassador programs
- Naming or Crowd-Sourcing workshops
- University talks and job fairs for students and recent grads
- Alumni groups
- Professional and career conferences
Catherine Kaputa loves to speak to people who want to empower themselves for success, especially those who want to change their performance success, bringing more value to their careers and the companies where they work or the business they are building.
Why Catherine Kaputa
There are five things that separate her from other speakers on personal branding and business branding:
- She is a speaker on branding who has a strong business background in branding – Not a professional speaker who talks about branding because it’s a hot topic. She worked at two ad agencies, was a corporate ad director and taught branding and advertising before launching SelfBrand.
- She is a female speaker – not all that common on the speaking circuit – who is passionate about creating more successful leaders – men and women.
- She is an award-winning and best-selling author or four books:
- You Are a Brand! won several book awards and has been translated into ten languages.
- Breakthrough Branding is for entrepreneurs and won the Silver Medal in the 2012 Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Awards, Business and Economics category.
- Women Who Brand is on women’s leadership and how smart women promote themselves and get ahead.
- Graduate to a Great Career, her latest book, is for college students, new graduates and young professions eager to launch their careers in a competitive marketplace
Catherine’s speaking formats
Catherine works with large groups, small groups and virtual groups in these speaking platforms:
Kaputa is known for her compelling content on branding and entertaining style. Her keynote talks include stories from SelfBrand’s coaching clients and Catherine’s extensive business experience in building brands. She also does industry specific talks to make the talk relevant and inspirational.
Kaputa’s You Are a Brand! workshops break down the idea of personal branding into manageable concepts: finding your “different idea”, “packaging” Brand You and developing an action plan for career and business success.
Her Women Who Brand workshops on female leadership are designed to bring more women up the pipeline into leadership roles. Her Breakthrough Branding workshops directed at entrepreneurs, marketers, and intrapreneurs show innovative people how to translate an idea into a brand, including positioning strategy, naming, visual identity and marketing strategy.
Catherine’s talks and workshops on Social Selling and Brand Ambassadors are designed for sellers and other professionals who want to leverage the brand building and selling power of social media like LinkedIn and Twitter.
Town Hall Moderator
Quick on her feet or with a quip, Kaputa makes an excellent moderator or emcee for your event. Her ability to work well with senior executives as well as questions from the audience ensure a lively and interesting meeting.
An award-winning and best-selling author, Kaputa is a compelling panelist on branding, personal branding and female leadership
In her keynote talks and workshops, Catherine Kaputa provides business insight, best practices and humor custom tailored to each audience. Contact Catherine@selfbrand.com to learn more.